Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Non Showdown Troubles

Is this pretty standard for 1. 6-max and 2. micro stakes like 25NL? I should be losing money in non showdown pots because when they show a lot of aggression, they have it, right? I'm not too sure. If anyone has any theories or suggestions, please let me know as I'd like to get that green line a lot closer to blue (and ideally above it).


Night class test tomorrow (Wed) hopefully I can ship that! Also, night class means I get out of the doubleheader tomorrow at my internship since tonight's game got suspended due to rain, weeeee. I love baseball and the internship is great, it can just be grueling at times and it feels like the team is in town every day.

Nothin much really to say today, just want to work on winning in non showdown pots. I need to get back to watchin a lot of vids, I've sorta slacked off in that dept lately to log a bunch of hands.

GL at the tables,
-Sean