Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's been a while

Ya, so it's been a while hasn't it? I'm gonna keep this short, as I'm going to bed soon.

I move back to school on Wednesday and am pretty happy about that. Really looking forward to this year as it should be the best one yet and I've had three pretty good years there so far.

I finished my internship on Sunday and we had a company picnic today. It was a really good time. It was a great experience and I worked with some really good people. Hopefully they enjoyed working with me as much as I enjoyed working with them.

I wrote the game write-up for the website on my last day there, here's the link to it, let me know what you think of it. http://www.washingtonwildthings.com/2008scores/wsh8170.html


This month has gone extremely well poker wise. I am having a great month as you can see by the graph below.Everything just seems like it is clicking for me right now. I owe so much to Jesse for taking the time to work with me and basically reteach me to play.

The breakdown on that graph is 19,856 hands at 25NL for $1,068.52 profit and 6,949 hands at 50NL for $548.00 profit. Definately a good month. I've also moved into 50NL for what hopefully is full time, but I'm not afraid to move back down if need be.

That's all for now, can't wait to get back to school, do well, grind hard, and have the time of my life living up my senior year.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned." -The Color of Money

-Sean

3 comments:

crookedlink said...

nice game write up

LC said...

wtg bro, seeing your hard work payoff is much deserved

biggy said...

nice graph donk ;)